Benefits of Frontier industrial lubricants:
- Increased component life, reduced oil and energy consumption
- Environmentally responsible
- Refrigeration lubricant performance to temperatures below -50ºC
- Lower cost-last three to four times longer than conventional lubricants
- Reduced maintenance and downtime
- Reduced waste oil stream
Frontier Performance Lubricants, Inc. provides a full range of industrial lubricants:
- High temperature chain Lubricants
- Compressor lubricants
- Hydraulic Fluids
- Gas turbine lubricants
- Gear Lubricants
- Synthetic multi-purpose and worm gear lubricants are specifically formulated to protect moderately to
heavily loaded industrial gears and bearings.
- Synthetic industrial EP gear lubricants are specifically formulated to protect moderately to heavily load
industrial gears and bearings.
- Specially designed lubricants for enclosed gear drives and severe duty industrial worm gear lubrication
where long life and optimal performance are desired
- High performance PAG based gear lubricants designed to be used in heavily loaded applications
Available in pails, kegs, drums, cans, bulk bins, sprays, cartridges and tubes.