Today’s mining equipment such as draglines, loaders, shovels, excavators, haulers and other earth moving equipment often runs at maximum stress and heavy loads. Conventional lubricants are unable to withstand such demands. The result can be costly in terms of equipment failure, repair or replacement. Downtime takes a toll on mine productivity and profitability. With Frontier Performance lubricants, you can count on maximizing your equipment uptime – and your profitability. Our lubricants are formulated to improve equipment performance, reduce downtime, cut operating costs and extend equipment life.
We understand that your equipment has to perform on the surface or underground, in some of the toughest conditions on the planet. Our greases, oils and fluids for mining are formulated to deliver outstanding equipment protection over an extreme range of temperatures and environmental conditions.
Frontier provides a full range of industrial lubricants:
- High temperature chain Lubricants
- Compressor lubricants
- Hydraulic Fluids
- Transmission & Drive Train Fluids
- Diesel Engine Oils
- Gear Lubricants
- Fuel Conditioners
- Drills and Air-Operated Lubricants
- Synthetic multi-purpose and worm gear
lubricants are specifically formulated to protect moderately to heavily loaded industrial
gears and bearings.
- Synthetic industrial EP gear lubricants are specifically formulated to protect moderately
to heavily loaded industrial gears and bearings.
- Specially designed lubricants for enclosed gear drives and severe duty industrial worm
gear lubrication where long life and optimal performance are desired
- High performance PAG based gear lubricants designed to be used in heavily loaded applications
- Crusher Lubricants
- Chain, Cable and Wire Rope Lubricants
- Cleaners & Degreasers
- Tire Sealant & Conditioner
Available in pails, kegs, drums, cans, bulk bins, sprays, cartridges and tubes.