ALL CLEAN – MARINE
MULTI PURPOSE ORGANIC CLEANER
- BARE METAL SURFACES
ALL CLEAN MARINE is a new generation organic, biodegradable, heavy-duty cleaner and degreaser designed for industrial, automotive, commercial and food service applications. It outperforms harsh soaps, detergents and hazardous chemicals, in hard or soft water. Removes grease, oil, animal fats, food residue and dirt. It will not harm fabric, plastic, painted surfaces, glass, chrome, metal, grout, manmade or natural stone surfaces. ALL CLEAN MARINE has a pleasant fragrance and does not contain harmful chemicals that may endanger the user. All Clean MARINE is specially formulated to clean any washable surface and is harmless to people and animals.
- Biodegradable - Bio degrades in seven days (EPA optimum).
- Non toxic - Harmless to people and animals (complies with USDA A1 for use in food establishments)
- Emulsifies - Picks up grease, oils and soils and holds them in suspension so they can be easily rinsed away.
- Multi purpose - It is safe to use on any washable surface.
- Reduces odors - Couples with, suspends and carries away odor causing agents like hydrocarbons, smoke, germs and bacteria.
- Economical - Highly concentrated, can be diluted with water up to 1 oz. All Clean MARINE per gallon of water.
- Saves time - One step washing. In most applications, ALL CLEAN MARINE will air dry without leaving water spots; no need to chamois or towel dry.
ALL CLEAN MARINE is excellent for cold or warm water cleaning to remove soil, insects, hydrocarbon based oils and greases, animal fats and oils, food residue and stains. It can also be used in hot water washers or pressure washers to remove heavy grease, oils and road film. It will clean:
- Bare metal surfaces
- Industrial equipment
- Polished metals
- Food processing equipment
- Grease traps
- Food preparation areas
- Food Stuffs
“Anything that can be washed in water can be “cleaned” with ALL CLEAN!”
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Place ALL CLEAN MARINE at the following ratio in warm, hot or cold water and when possible agitate.
- Heavy grease, engine oils and road tar = 8 to 20 oz per gallon of water
- Pressure washers = 2 to 8 oz per gallon of water
- General cleaning = 1 to 6 oz per gallon of water
- Floors, tile or stone = 1 to 6 oz per gallon of water
- Carpet = 2 to 4 oz per gallon of water
- Pans = 1 to 3 oz per gallon of water
- Dishes = ½ oz per gallon of water
- Laundry = Replace laundry soap quantities
- ALL CLEAN MARINE is harmless to people and animals and is very environmentally friendly.
- Bio degrades within 7 days (EPA optimum).
- No flash point, special handling, storage or ventilation.
- Exceeds the new OSHA/CALOSHA safety standards.
- Drain disposable (local laws apply).
- Only nontoxic, biodegradable and environmentally safe colorants and natural fragrances used. 100% organic elements used in base product.
- Complies with USDA A1, for use in food establishments.
- All ingredients made in USA.