LOW TEMP SEMI-SYNTHETIC AW
- ROAD GRADERS
- LIFT TRUCKS
- CHERRY PICKERS
- DUMP TRUCKS
- HAUL TRUCKS
This high quality product is a universal, semi-synthetic, low temperature, AW hydraulic oil formulated to meet or exceed the performance requirements of all major hydraulic equipment manufacturers and industry organization specifications. It is double inhibited and double additive fortified in order to provide the most premium quality anti-wear oil for moderate to severe applications. Compared to AW hydraulic oils made with 100% petroleum base oils, it provides much better low temperature properties and better oxidation stability and viscosity index.
- Seal compatibility: Compatible with all normal hydraulic component seal material. Will not dry out seals and Orings , as with other low temp. hydraulic oils.
- Oxidation resistant (8,000 hours in the ASTM-D943 Oxidation Test): Oxidation inhibitors and premium quality base oils combine to form a product with outstanding resistance to oxidation and provide the maximum protection against varnish formation at both high and low temperatures. This feature will extend drain intervals.
- Provides excellent anti-wear protection: Special anti-wear, extreme pressure and friction reducing additives provide the highest level of protection against wear and scuffing.
- Friction reduction: Exclusive friction reducing additives provide reduced operating temperature and reduced horsepower requirements in comparison to other low temperature hydraulic oils.
- Superior rust protection: Inhibitors protect both steel and yellow metal surfaces against rust and corrosion.
- Demulsibility: Designed to separate rapidly from water.
- High foam resistance: Foam inhibitors provide a high level of foam resistance to prevent pump starvation and damage.
- High viscosity index: To insure viscosity stability at both standby and operating temperatures.
- Superior filterability
Low Temp Semi-Syn AW Hydraulic Oil is intended for use in mobile hydraulic systems operating in deep freezers
and in mobile equipment operating in arctic conditions, such as:
- Road Graders
- Lift trucks
- Cherry Pickers
- Dump Trucks
- Haul Trucks
|TOST, ASTM D943, hr 1||8,000+|
|ASTM 2266 Four Ball Wear Test|
|30 KG, 1 hour @ 167° F||Scar 0.50|
|Copper Corrosion, (ASTM D130)||1A|
|Foam Test ASTM D-892|
|Available foam after 10 min.||Nil|
|Rust Test ASTM D-665||A/B|
|Synthetic Sea Water||Pass-clean|
|Demulsibility Test ASTM D-1401||Pass|
|Viscosity @ 40º C, cSt:||16.1||33.3|
|Viscosity @ 100º C, cSt:||3.69||5.6|
|Pour Point, ºF:||-80||-55|
Values shown hear are typical, and may vary.