POWER MIX 1000 ULSD
MULTI-FUNCTIONAL DIESEL FUEL TREATMENT
- Diesel fuel treatment.
- Diesel Engine.
Power Mix 1000 ULSD is a multi-functional diesel fuel treatment designed to clean and maintain the cleanliness of fuel systems, increase engine efficiency and replace the natural lubricity removed from fuel during the hydro cracking process used to make Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD). The continual use of this product will reduce the overall operating cost of diesel engines by providing a fuel that will minimize injector wear, injector fouling and tip erosion allowing engines to operate at peak performance and maintain optimum fuel efficiency.
Power Mix 1000 ULSD exceeds the requirements set forth by both Cummins and Caterpillar for both cleanliness and anti-wear. It increases the lubricity of ULSD to meet or exceed the specification regarding lubricity in diesel established by the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM). This lubricity specification comes under the ASTM D-975 Standard Specification for Diesel Fuel Oils.
Power Mix 1000 ULSD is blended from pure mineral base oils and select additives that provide: Detergency, Lubricity, Stabilizers, Demulsifiers, Cold Flow Improver, Cetane Improver, Corrosion Inhibitors and Anti-Rust.
Recommended treat rate, 1gallon to 1,000 gallons.
FOR USE IN DIESEL FUEL ONLY!!
Power Mix 1000 ULSD is blended from pure mineral base oils and select additives that provide:
- Corrosion Inhibitor
- Cetane Improvers
- Burn Improvers
When used consistently Power Mix 1000 ULSD will provide the following benefits:
- Increased fuel burn efficiency an average of 7.7% decrease in fuel consumption in over
the road fleet testing and an 8.2% decrease in fuel consumption in off road heavy equipment.
- Increases power cleans the fuel delivery system and the fuel injector tips and orifices,
correct spray patterns are maintained, allowing the fuel to burn more efficiently.
- Passes and exceeds the Cummins diesel fuel engine tests (Ll0 and N14)
These tests are designed to provide fuels that will minimize injector fouling
and erosion problems.
- Provides the needed lubricity not found in ultra low sulfur diesel fuel reduces friction, protects
the fuel injector pump and minimizes the effect of metal-to-metal contact and wear in the
- Reduces engine emissions and black smoke
- Removes and prevents carbon deposits in the combustion chamber
- Provides TDC pulseoptimization
- Provides corrosion protection for the fuel tank, lines, pump and injectors
- Provides fuel storage stability and prevents gums, varnishes, sludge and moisture
build-up in storage tanks
- Increases fuel filter life
Power Mix Fuel Treatments have been used at some sites continuously since their introduction in 1994 and have been placed in over 200,000,000 gallons of fuel