POWER MIX 500 ULSD
MULTI-FUNCTIONAL FUEL TREATMENT
- Diesel Engines
- Diesel fuel treatment
Power Mix 500 ULSD is a multi-functional diesel fuel treatment designed to clean and maintain the cleanliness of fuel systems, increase engine efficiency and replace the natural lubricity removed from fuel during the hydro cracking process used to make Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD). The continual use of this product will reduce the overall operating cost of diesel engines by providing a fuel that will minimize injector wear, injector fouling and tip erosion allowing engines to operate at peak performance and maintain optimum fuel efficiency.
Power Mix 500 ULSD exceeds the requirements set forth by both Cummins and Caterpillar for both cleanliness and anti-wear. It increases the lubricity of ULSD to meet or exceed the specification regarding lubricity in diesel established by the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM). This lubricity specification comes under the ASTM D-975 Standard Specification for Diesel Fuel. Power Mix 500 is blended from pure mineral base oils and select additives that provide: Detergency, Lubricity, Stabilizers, Demulsifiers, Cold Flow Improver, Cetane Improver, Corrosion Inhibitors and Anti-Rust.
Recommended treat rate, 1gallon to 500 gallons .
FOR USE IN DIESEL FUEL ONLY!!
Power Mix 500 ULSD is blended from pure mineral base oils and select additives that provide:
- Corrosion Inhibitor
- Burn Improvers
- Cetane Improvers
When used consistently Power Mix 500 ULSD will provide the following benefits:
- Increased fuel burn efficiency
An average of 7.7% decrease in fuel consumption in over the road fleet testing and 8.2% decrease in fuel consumption in off road heavy equipment.
- Increases power
Cleans the fuel delivery system and the fuel injector tips and orifices, correct spray patterns are
maintained, allowing the fuel to burn more efficiently.
- Passes and exceeds the Cummins diesel fuel engine tests (Ll0 and N14)
These tests are designed to provide fuels that will minimize injector fouling and erosion
- Provides the needed lubricity not found in ultra low sulfur diesel fuel
Reduces friction, protects the fuel injector pump and minimizes the effect of metal-to-metal contact and wear in the injectors.
- Reduces engine emissions and black smoke
- Removes and prevents carbon deposits in the combustion chamber
- Provides TDC pulse optimization
- Provides corrosion protection for the fuel tank, lines, pump and injectors
- Provides fuel storage stability and prevents gums, varnishes, sludge and moisture build-up in storage tanks
- Increases fuel filter life
- Mixes easily with fuel; can be poured directly into vehicle or bulk storage diesel tanks
Power Mix Fuel Treatments have been used at some sites continuously since their introduction in 1994 and have been placed in over 200,000,000 gallons of fuel.