PREMIUM BLUE T.H.F
UNIVERSAL TRANSMISSION/HYDRAULIC FLUID
No. 318 – SAE 15w/30
- FARM EQUIPMENT
- OFF-HIGHWAY EQUIPMENT INCORPORATING HYDRAULIC SYSTEMS
- WET CLUTCHES
- WET BRAKES
PREMIUM BLUE is a multi-purpose, high performance, transmission / hydraulic fluid. This product is specifically formulated for use in farm equipment and off-highway equipped incorporating hydraulic systems, wet clutches, transmissions and/or wet brakes. This product will provide superior performance in power-driven off-highway equipment, construction machinery and industrial equipment.
PREMIUM BLUE is formulated with premium quality high viscosity index hydroprocessed group II base oil and selected additives. This blend provides the following benefits:
- E.P. Protection: Excellent extreme pressure protection for the gears
- Anti-wear Protection: Anti-wear additives protect metal parts from wear and scuffing under heavy load
- Anti-oxidation Protection: Oxidation inhibitors protect against oil oxidation and oil thickening, and the formation of sludge and varnish
- Rust and Corrosion Protection: Anti-corrosion additives protect metal surfaces during operation and shut down from rust and corrosion
- Clutch and Wet Brake Friction Retention: Selected additives maintain smooth, positive shifting of oil clutches and control of wet brakes chatter
- High Viscosity Index: Greater protection at low temperatures and increased fluid efficiency at elevated temperatures
- Excellent Adhesive/Cohesive Film Strength: Greater stay-in place lubrication
- Foam Suppressant
- Seal Conditioner
25743, 257541, & 246634 Hydra Trans fluid
HF-0, HF-1, HF-2.
M2C134-A/B/C/D,M2C86A/B/C, M2C77-A M2C53-A, M2C48-B/C, M2C41-B.
J20A,J14 (A/B/CJDT303), J20 (A/B,Hygard) J20C, Quatrol™, J2.1 & J27 (10w or 30).
B-5, B-6 (Hy-Tran).
143, 144, 145 (TCH Fluid),185 (TSD), MS1204, 1205, 1206 (Powergard PFT)
1207 (Hy-Tran Plus), 1210.
Allison: C-4 & C-3
UDT Hydraulic/Transmission Fluid.
Type 55, Type 5J, & Q 1802
M-1110, M-1127A&B, M-1129A (Permatran)
M-1135 (Permatran III), M-1139, 1141, 1143 & 1145.
VME, VCE, (including latest wet brake requirements)
ZF TE-ML-03 and TE-ML-0
Bus Automatic Trans Fluid
Hydrostatic Transmission Fluid
Q-1705, 1722, 1766, 1766B (UTHF), 1802, 1826
SUMMARY OF PREMIUM BLUE PERFORMANCE DATA:
PREMIUM BLUE meets or exceeds the test requirements set forth by the following equipment manufacturers:
|John Deere||Ford New Holland|
|Spiral Bevel/final Drive Gear Wear||Exceeds Requirements||3000 Gear Wear||Exceeds M2C134D|
|Brake Chatter||Exceeds Requirements||7710 IPTO||Exceeds M2C134D|
|Brake Capacity||Exceeds Requirements||4610 IPTO||Exceeds M2C134D|
|Quatral™||Exceeds Requirements||7710 Brake Chatter||Exceeds M2C134D|
|J20B||Exceeds Requirements||ASTM/CEC Final|
|J20C||Exceeds Requirements||Drive Gear Wear||Exceeds M1141|
|PTO||Exceeds Requirements||Chatter and Torque||Exceeds M1141|
|PTO Clutch||Exceeds M1141|
Transmission/Final Drive Testing:
|Allison C-4 Transmission||Caterpillar Clutch|
|C-4 Clutch Friction Test||Exceeds ATD C-4||(TO-2)||Exceeds CES TO-2|
|C-4 THOT||Exceeds ATD C-4|
|Power Steering Pump Wear||Exceeds ATD C-4||CRC L-20||Exceeds API GL-4 High|
|Seal Testing||Exceeds ATD C-4||Torque Requirements|
|ISO Viscosity Grade:||68|
|Viscosity @ 100o C, cSt:||9.6|
|Viscosity @ 40o C, cSt:||67.0|
|Gravity, o API:||29.2|
|Flash Point, COC, o F:||430|
|Pour Point, o F:||-35|
|Corrosion, 3 hrs. @ 212 o F:||1a|
|Vickers Pump Test:||Pass|