No. 302 – SAE 30, 50, 60
- Caterpillar TO-4 fluid
- Drive Trains
- Hydraulic Systems
PRO GUARD SEMI-SYNTHETIC TO-4 FLUIDS are severe duty lubricants specifically blended for transmissions and final drives which require Caterpillar TO-4 fluids. This fluid is specifically designed to provide long drain intervals and reduce wear in severe duty, heavy load applications.
PRO GUARD SEMI-SYNTHETIC TO-4 is scientifically compounded from high viscosity index hydroprocessed group II base oils, premium synthetic base fluids and specially selected and tested additives. This premium product provides the following benefits:
- Naturally high, shear stable V I ‘s: Obtained with a technically advanced blend of high viscosity index hydroprocessed group II base oils and premium synthetic base fluid (they do not contain V I improvers which shear down)
- E. P. Protection: Excellent extreme pressure protection for the gears.
- Anti-wear Protection: Premium anti-wear protection in powershift transmissions, clutches and brakes, and in drive train components such as final drives, bevel gears and differentials.
- Anti-oxidation Protection: Oxidation inhibitors protect against oil oxidation and oil thickening, and the formation of sludge and varnish
- Rust and Corrosion Protection: Anti-corrosion additives protect metal surfaces during operation and shutdown from rust and corrosion
- Clutch and Wet Brake Friction Retention: Selected additives maintain smooth, positive shifting of oil clutches and control of wet brakes chatter
- High Viscosity Index: Greater protection at low temperatures
- Excellent Adhesive/Cohesive Film Strength: Greater stay-in place lubrication
- Extended drain intervals: when used with an oil analysis program and when following the guidelines of the OEMs.
- Anti-foam Properties: The fluid has very low foaming tendency to give good shift characteristics and proper lubrication.
- Seal Protection: Outstanding seal compatibility
Compounded for all applications where a Caterpillar TO-4 fluid is required such as: Drive Trains, Clutches, Transmissions and Hydraulic Systems.