PURE GUARD FM SYN-AIR
Food Grade Synthetic Air Line Oil
- Food Processing Plants
- Poultry Processing
- Slaughter Plants
- Mill Works
PURE GUARD FM Syn-Air is a premium quality anti-wear synthetic food grade lubricant. It has been specifically formulated for use in severe duty air systems where U.S.D.A. H-1 lubricants are specified because of the chance of incidental contamination of food or beverage. It is also intended for use in equipment where the oil may end up in sewers, waterways or other ecologically sensitive areas.
PURE GUARD FM Syn-Air is scientifically compounded with the highest quality U.S.D.A. approved synthetic oils and the most technically advanced, U.S.D.A./ F.D.A. authorized non-toxic performance additives. This advanced technology reduces downtime and lubrication problems caused by exposure to extreme heat, contaminants, and moisture. Pure Guard FM Syn-Air has specialized moisture inhibitors, resulting in superior water/oil separation and minimal deposit formation. It offers the maximum protection against friction, wear, moisture, acids, and corrosion and is clean and non-staining.
PURE GUARD FM Syn-Air has an extremely high film strength and load carrying capability, and provides a cleaner, more efficient operation with greatly reduced wear and down time.
- U.S.D.A. H-1 – Registered with the U.S.D.A. as an H-1 lubricant and meets the requirements of Title 21 of the Code of Federal Regulations.
- Provides premium anti-wear protection – Special anti-wear additives provide the highest level of protection against wear and scuffing in all types of air operated tools, valve assemblies and actuators.
- Anti-oxidation protection – Oxidation inhibitors and premium quality synthetic oils combine to form a product with outstanding resistance to oxidation and provide the maximum protection against varnish formation at both high and low temperatures. This feature will extend equipment life and reduce down time.
- Superior rust protection – Inhibitors protect both steel and yellow metal surfaces against rust and corrosion.
- Demulsibility – Designed to separate rapidly from water.
- High viscosity index to ensure viscosity stability
- Superior filterability
Food processing and other industries whose equipment requires the use of U.S.D.A. H-1 authorized lubricants have a major problem in protecting against friction, wear, corrosion, and costly downtime. Air delivery systems are constantly subjected to adverse conditions such as water, heat, long operating intervals, heating and cooling and high pressures. Each of these factors affects the ability of the air delivery system to provide maximum output when needed. Gum and varnish buildup leads to poor system performance. Oil deterioration and oxidation results not only in excessive wear, but contributes to the deterioration of seals and O-rings causing frequent overhauls. Commonly used food grade lubricants may meet U.S.D.A. purity requirements but do not provide the best protection to critical components.
Pure Guard FM Syn-Air, formulated with newly developed U.S.D.A. authorized, nontoxic performance additives and premium synthetic base oil, will greatly reduce these problems and provide maximum system efficiency.
|Viscosity @ 40º C, cSt:||21|
|Viscosity @ 100º C, cSt:||4.3|
|Flash Point, COC, ºF||470|
|Pour Point, ºF:||-80|
|Corrosion test, Steel,
(ASTM D665) Procedure B:
|Four Ball Test
(DIN 51350, part 3)
1 hour @ 30 kg (mm):