Synthetic Blend Refrigeration Compressor Oil
No. 902 – ISO 32, 46, 68, 100
- Closed Loop Ammonia Refrigeration Systems
- Mayekawa/Mycom (screw compressors)
Synblend Refrigeration Ammonia Compressor Oil is specifically designed for use in industrial closed loop ammonia refrigeration systems. Synblend is blended from highly refined paraffinic base stocks and select additives. Synblend consistently outperforms conventional naphthenic and solvent refined mineral oils in rotary screw and reciprocating compressors in ammonia refrigeration applications.
Synblend is formulated using Group II+ hydro-treated base stocks. These base stocks contain less than one percent of the impurities typically found in naphthenic and solvent refined mineral oils. Synblend is superior to naphthenic and solvent refined mineral refrigeration oils in the critical performance areas of lubrication, thermal stability, and reduction of oil carryover. The Group II+ Base Stocks used in Synblend maintain a stable viscosity, reduce sludge and harmful deposits and provide maximum protection to critical compressor components.
- Improves system efficiency
- Extends drain intervals and compressor life
- Maintains viscosity grade thousands of hours longer than solvent refined oils
- Compatible with naphthenic, PAO, alkylbenzene and paraffinic based compressor oils
- Compatible with seal elastomers commonly used, including Buna-N, Neoprene and NBR
- Low volatility
- Less oil carry over into the system
- Reduces add oil
- Reduces sludge and carbon buildup
- Does not mix with water to form an emulsion
- Low foaming
Synblend Ammonia Compressor Oil is specifically designed for use in industrial refrigeration closed loop ammonia (R-717) systems. Synblend is designed to have a minimum mixing of oil in the refrigerant. This reduces the amount of make-up oil and reduces the amount of oil that must be removed from the low side of the system, downstream from the compressor. Synblend greatly reduces equipment wear, labor costs and annual oil costs.
@ 40º C, cSt:
@ 100º C, cSt:
|Flash Point, COC,ºF||455||460||475||515|
|Pour Point, ºF:||-53||-49||-45||-40|
|Specific Gravity, 60F||0.8621||0.8671||0.8670||0.8752|
Values shown here are typical, and may vary.