Universal Transmission/Hydraulic Fluid
No. 319 – SAE 15w/30
- TRACTORS EQUIPPED WITH CENTRALIZED RESERVOIRS & TORQUE CONVERTORS
- POWER-DRIVEN OFF-HIGHWAY EQUIPMENT
- CONSTRUCTION MACHINERY
- INDUSTRIAL EQUIPMENT
ULTRA TORQUE is a multi-purpose, high performance, hydraulic/transmission lubricant that meets and exceeds virtually all major manufacturers’ specifications. This product is specifically compounded as a multi-purpose lubricant/fluid in tractors equipped with centralized reservoirs and Torque Converters, and provides superior performance in power-driven off-highway equipment, construction machinery and industrial equipment. Ultra Torque is the most advanced multi-specification hydraulic/transmission fluid on the market.
ULTRA TORQUE is formulated with premium quality high viscosity index hydroprocessed group II base oil and selected additives. This blend provides the following benefits:
- E.P. Protection: Excellent extreme pressure protection for the gears
- Anti-wear Protection: Anti-wear additives protect metal parts from wear and scuffing under heavy load
- Anti-oxidation Protection: Oxidation inhibitors protect against oil oxidation and oil thickening, and the formation of sludge and varnish
- Rust and Corrosion Protection: Anti-corrosion additives protect metal surfaces during operation and shut down from rust and corrosion
- Clutch and Wet Brake Friction Retention: Selected additives maintain smooth, positive shifting of oil clutches and control of wet brakes chatter
- High Viscosity Index: Greater protection at low temperatures and increased fluid efficiency at elevated temperatures
- Excellent Adhesive/Cohesive Film Strength: Greater stay-in place lubrication
- Foam Suppressant
- Seal Conditioner
25743, 257541, & 246634 Hydra Trans fluid
HF-0, HF-1, HF-2.
M2C134-A/B/C/D,M2C86A/B/C, M2C77-A M2C53-A, M2C48-B/C, M2C41-B.
J20A,J14 (A/B/CJDT303), J20 (A/B,Hygard) J20C, Quatrol™, J2.1 & J27 (10w or 30).
B-5, B-6 (Hy-Tran).
143, 144, 145 (TCH Fluid),185 (TSD), MS1204, 1205, 1206 (Powergard PFT)
1207 (Hy-Tran Plus), 1210.
Allison: C-4 & C-3
UDT Hydraulic/Transmission Fluid.
Type 55, Type 5J, & Q 1802
M-1110, M-1127A&B, M-1129A (Permatran)
M-1135 (Permatran III), M-1139, 1141, 1143 & 1145.
VME, VCE, (including latest wet brake requirements)
ZF TE-ML-03 and TE-ML-0
Bus Automatic Trans Fluid
Hydrostatic Transmission Fluid
Q-1705, 1722, 1766, 1766B (UTHF), 1802, 1826
SUMMARY OF ULTRA TORQUE PERFORMANCE DATA:
ULTRA TORQUE far exceeds the test requirements set forth by the following equipment manufacturers:
Spiral Bevel/final Drive Gear Wear
Ford New Holland
3000 Gear Wear
Brake Chatter Exceeds Requirements 7710 IPTOExceeds M2C134D Brake CapacityExceeds Requirements 4610 IPTOExceeds M2C134D Quatral™Exceeds Requirements 7710 Brake ChatterExceeds M2C134D
Massey-Ferguson ASTM/CEC Final Drive Gear Wear
Chatter and Torque
Transmission/Final Drive Testing:
| Allison C-4 Transmission
C-4 Clutch Friction Test
Exceeds ATD C-4
Exceeds CES TO-2 C-4 THOTExceeds ATD C-4
Power Steering Pump WearExceeds ATD C-4CRC L-20Exceeds API GL-4 High Seal TestingExceeds ATD C-4
SAE Grade: 15W30
ISO Viscosity Grade: 68
Viscosity @ 100o C, cSt: 10.3
Viscosity @ 40o C, cSt: 67.0
Viscosity Index: 168
Gravity, o API: 27.9
Flash Point, COC, o F: 430
Pour Point, o F: -35
Corrosion, 3 hrs. @ 212 o F: 1a
Rust Test: Pass
Vickers Pump Test: Pass
Values shown hear are typical, and may vary.