WEAR GUARD AW
Heavy Duty Hydraulic Fluid
No. 306 ISO 32, 46, 68 & 100
- HYDRAULIC APPLICATIONS
- HAY PRESSES
- BAILING EQUIPMENT
- R&O OR AW TYPE OIL
Wear Guard AW is a premium quality, highly oxidation stable, anti-wear lubricant, blended from extremely high VI base oil and specially selected additives. This lubricant can be used in a wide variety of hydraulic and turbine applications where manufacturers recommend an R&O or AW type oil. Special friction reducing and anti-oxidation additives make this an extremely long life lubricant (8,000 hour oxidation rate).
- Oxidation resistant (8,000 hours in the ASTM-D943 Oxidation Test): Oxidation inhibitors and premium quality base oils combine to form a product with outstanding resistance to oxidation and provide the maximum protection against varnish formation at both high and low temperatures. This feature will extend drain intervals.
- Provides excellent anti-wear protection: Special anti-wear, extreme pressure and friction reducing additives provide the highest level of protection against wear and scuffing.
- Friction reduction: Exclusive friction reducing additives provide reduced operating temperature and reduced horsepower requirements in comparison to conventional oils.
- Superior rust protection: Inhibitors protect both steel and yellow metal surfaces against rust and corrosion.
- Demulsibility: Designed to separate rapidly from water.
- High foam resistance: Foam inhibitors provide a high level of foam resistance to prevent pump starvation and damage.
- High viscosity index: To insure viscosity stability
- Superior filterability
Wear Guard AW Hydraulic Oil meets and exceeds the following service requirements for hydraulic pumps:
- Vickers 1-286-S, M-2950-S
- Denison HF-1, HF-2, HF-0
- Cincinnati Milacron P-68, P-69, P-70
- General Motors LH-04-1, LH-06-01, LH-15-1
- Lee Norse 100-1
- Jeffrey No. 87
- Ford M-6C32
- U.S. Steel 127, 136
- B.F. Goodrich 0152
- Commercial Shearing
TOST, ASTM D943, hr 1 8,000+
ASTM 2266 Four Ball Wear Test
40 KG, 1 hour @ 167° F Scar 0.30
Corrosion test, Steel,
(ASTM D665) Procedure B: Pass
Foam Test ASTM D-892
Available foam after 10 min. Nil
Rust Test ASTM D-665 A/B
Distilled Water Pass-clean
Synthetic Sea Water Pass-clean
Demulsibility Test ASTM D-1401 Pass
A. No Water (sec.) 600 max. 94/97
B. 2% water (sec.)2 x A max. 149/148