Offering the frontier performance lubricants line of quality lubricants, cleaners and degreasers,
can increase your sales and profit margins, save your customer time and money, and give you repeat sales of a product that your customer can get from only you.
• NO UP FRONT INVESTMENT
• PRODUCT EDUCATION
• TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE
• DROP SHIP CAPABILITYS
• NO DISTRIBUTOE OR FRANCHISE FEES
• AVAILIABLE IN A VARITY OF PACKAGE SIZESNO NEED TO INVENTORY OUR PRODUCT. WE WILL SEND THE PRODUCT DIREDTLY TO YOUR CUSTOMER, WITH YOUR COMPANY
NAME ON THE SHIPPING LABEL. WE WILL NOT CONTACT YOUR CUSTOMER FOR ANY REASON AND WILL REFERE ALL INQUIRIES
WE RECEIVE FROM YOUR CUSTOMERS, DIRECTLY TO YOU.
SHOULD YOU FIND A NEED TO INVENTORY PRODUCT AFTER YOU DETERMINE WHAT IS SELLING IN YOUR MARKET, FRONTIER
OFFERS THIRTY DAY TERMS ON ALL INVOICES.
IN THE EVENT YOU ORDER STOCKING INVENTORY, AND DISCOVER LATER THAT THE ITEMS YOUORDERED AND PAID FOR
IS NOT SELLING AS ANTICIPATED, WE WILL TRADE ANY UNOPENED PRODUCTS YOU HAVE, THAT ARE IN THERE ORIGINAL
CONDITION, DOLLAR FOR DOLLAR ON ITEMS YOU CAN SELL.
TO QUALIFY FOR THIS INVENTORY SWAP, YOUR INVOICE MUST HAVE BEEN PAID IN FULL AND ON TIME. YOUR FRONTIER REPRESENATIVE WILL EXPLAIN THIS IMPORTANT FEATURE IN FULL.
CALL YOUR FRONTIER REPERSENATIVE TODAY @ 1-800-807-4496
IF YOU ARE A INDUSTRIAL DISTRIBUTOR OR SALES REPRESENTATIVE AND YOU ARE:
• Currently selling products and services to facility, maintenance, engineering, environmental, or plant
managers in the commercial and industrial markets.
• Looking to add another profitable product line that can be sold to your existing customer base without
much additional expense or sales efforts.
• Lookingto sell consumable items that generate residual income. products your customer is already
getting from someone else. why not take advantage of this potential sales and income stream.