No. 906 – ISO 32, 46, 68, 100
- Reciprocating Refrigeration Compressors
- Rotary Refrigeration Compressors
- Centrifugal Refrigeration Compressors
ALLSYN-MAX REFRIGERATION Oil is a synthesized hydrocarbon-alkylate 100% full-synthetic formulation for reciprocating, rotary, and centrifugal refrigeration compressor applications using any of several refrigerants including ammonia (R717), R12, R13, R22, R113, R114, R123, R401A, R401B, R402B, R409A, R500, R502 and R503.
ALLSYN-MAX REFRIGERATION Oil is not compatible with R134A and most HFCs.
ALLSYN-MAX REFRIGERATION OIL is extremely stable at higher compression temperatures while providing excellent low temperature properties at low evaporator temperature.
Performance and Cost Benefits include:
- Reduced oil carryover and accumulation in the evaporator
- Reduced oil consumption- Up to 70% less vs. mineral oils
- Reduced deposit formation & low foaming tendency
- Excellent seal, paint & plastic compatibility
- Extended lubricant service life- Up to 5 time’s longer vs. mineral oils
- Chemically stable in the presence of normal levels of water & air
- Extended lubricant service life vs. mineral oils